26 December 2015

Some Top Swoon Tunes of 2015 - A YouTube Playlist



I don't think I've ever managed an end of year list before, I'm always too busy, I never keep up to date with new music and have no idea when the music I like has been released and I have a terrible memory for tunes. However, I managed to pull this list together yesterday but please note: it may not be totally accurate, not sure if all these actually are from 2015, and it is in no particular order. And I'm sure I've forgotten a gazillion amazing tunes. Anyway, who cares, hope everyone had a good Christmas and a here's to a happy 2016 to everyone!

Also, my favourite track of 2015 isn't on YouTube so ruined my whole neat little playlist vibe, damn you Bear Worship. However it is a free DL on soundcloud so check that out and grab its excellence right here:



And now onto the Top Swoon Tunes 2015 Playlist. (Some pretty bangin tunes as well as loads of Irish vibes along with Bear Worship so delighted about that!)



Tracklist:
Dan Deacon - Learning To Relax
U.S. Girls - Window Shades
Hot Chip - Huarache Lights
Tame Impala - Let It Happen (Soulwax Remix)
Benoit & Sergio - Dancing Shoes
John Talabot - Without You
Lauer - Gammelan
Rex The Dog - Sicko
Palmbomen II - Vic Trevino
Vito & Druzzi feat. Xavier - It's EZ
Marvin & Guy - Cancion
Mano Le Tough - Half Closed Eyes
Daniel T. - Plantesimal
Koi Child - Slow One
Red Axes feat. Abrao - Sabor
Alabama Shakes - Sound & Colour
D'Angelo And The Vanguard - Really Love
Claude Von Stroke - Make A Cake
Green Velvet & Carl Craig - Party
Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta
White Collar Boy - Away From Reality
Get Down Edits - Dirty
Hystereo - Aquarium
Cliff Lothar - Soul Plonk
New Jackson - Talkin' To You
Kiasmos - Swept Away
Wounded Healer - Panic About Love
DJ Koze - XTC
Psychemagik - Mink & Shoes
Django Django - First Light
Stealing Sheep - Apparition
Museum Of Love - In Infancy (Bottin Remix)
Die Verboten - E40
Domenique Dumont - L'Esprit De L'Escalier
Tuxedo - R U Ready
!!! - Freedom '15
Love Is The Future - Hot Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment