09 October 2015

Throne Of Blood Podcast #61: Daniel T.


How did I miss this, (damn my stupid life getting in the way of all my precious tune listening time!) It's two of my favourites together at last! Daniel T. has done a Throne Of Blood podcast! Dream vibes!

I'm away for a little while now, catch you on the flipside x



Tracklist:
Lijadu Sisters - Not Any Longer
Krycek - 1991 (Natural Magic's Covarrubias Version)
Ruf Dug - Guybrush Threepwood Does DMT And Goes Paragliding At Sunset
Andy Hanley - Sylvia
Alice Smith - Love Endeavor (Maurice Fulton Remix)
Gayle Adams - Love Fever (Instrumental)
MMT - Sevmek Istiyorum
Playgroup - Number One (Chicken Lips Dub)
Bufiman - Die Mumie
Jack Pattern - Blackout
Harvey Sutherland - Bermuda
Daniel.T. - Akoussah
Four Tet - Morning Side

There's a few more TOB podcasts on Swooner here and more Daniel T. here.

Follow them:
soundcloud.com/danieltmusic
soundcloud.com/throneofblood

No comments:

Post a Comment