16 April 2014

Bonobo's Essential Mix (April 2014)


Was very worried for some reason that Bonobo's Essential Mix wouldn't be great. I don't know why I thought this. I think I have deep-seated trust issues, stemming from that time I went to France to see Four Tet live and he played a bunch of jazz. Rest assured this set will not break your heart in such a manner. Quality tracks throughout, pretty chilled in the first half with gorgeous vibes all the way, particularly the last 30 mins. 3 days left to listen below and check out the extensive tracklist that I am far too lazy to copy over.

Go to: bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03znl9n

I just posted a Red Bull show that Bonobo did, check it here to hear him play his own stuff and talk about his career and influences. And check out one of his amazing live performances here.

bonobomusic.com/


















No comments:

Post a Comment