20 October 2013

Hidden Agenda Mixtape 19 - for Swooner Rather Than Hater!


I knew if I went away for a week with no internet I'd miss something awesome. What a brilliant surprise to come home to this in my inbox - another quality mix from Hidden Agenda's Stephen Manning, this one especially for Swooner! It has made my return to real life quite pleasant despite the lack of beach and sun. Thanks Stephen! Quality tunes throughout from Mano le Tough, Four Tet, Henrik Schwarz, Fort Romeau and Ben Pearce including a particularly sweet Fu-Gee La edit. Check 'em out!


If you can't see the above box, click here

I've posted a few of Stephen's other mixes here and here; also here and here! And go follow soundcloud.com/hiddenagendaclub for more.

Check out hiddenagendaclub.com/ for quality tunes and info about upcoming gigs (Mano Le Tough, Mount Kimbie and Simian Mobile Disco to name but a few!)

facebook.com/HiddenAgendaClub

No comments:

Post a Comment