24 August 2013

Chic: live at Lovebox, London, Summer 2013

Photo from here

I have been lucky enough to see Chic live a few times, most recently this summer. I'm up there somewhere! However, this live set below is from London - happy vibes - at times you can hear the crowd going bananas and I can't help but remember the live show and get back into the buzz. Nile Rodgers, you ledge. Love the way he always reminds everyone that HE WROTE ALL THE SONGS EVER.


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
Intro
1 Everybody Dance
2 Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)
3 I Want Your Love
4 I’m Coming Out
5 Upside Down
6 He’s The Greatest Dancer
7 We Are Family
8 Soup For One
9 Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
10 Like A Virgin
11 Lost In Music
12 Notorious
13 Original Sin
14 Spacer
15 Thinking Of You
16 Let’s Dance
17 My Forbidden Lover
18 Le Freak
19 Good Times
20 Rapper’s Delight
21 Good Times

Nile Rodgers did a Fireside Chat radio show for Red Bull that I've posted before, check it out here. I've also posted a documentary that BBC did about him called The Hitmaker, check that out here.

rbmaradio.com/
nilerodgers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment