05 July 2013

Har Mar Superstar's Nocturnal Emotions podcast #45 with Albert Hammond Jr.


Har Mar Superstar has a really good podcast called Nocturnal Emotions where he talks to all sorts of people. In this episode he talks to Strokes dreamboat Albert Hammond Jr. and it's a pleasure to listen to, talking about his latest upcoming solo music, fast food, hippy talk, tubing and Wham among other things. Love this kind of radio. (Although I know my friend Rachel will take issue with their view of those Tom shoes. I'm also in love with Albert Hammond Jr after his 'Sexual Chocolate, microphone drop' reference.)
 
If you can't see the above box, click here.

I posted another episode where Har Mar talks to Gavin McInnes which is hilarious - check it out here. And if you like this kind of thing, I also posted an amazing Nerdist podcast with Walton Goggins (who played Shane in The Shield) which is definitely worth a listen, check it out here.

I wanted to include an Albert Hammond Jr. tune and I always really liked this one:



And if you haven't listened to Har Mar's tune 'Lady You Shot Me' you are missing out, check it out here.

soundcloud.com/nocturnalemotions
earwolf.com/show/nocturnal-emotions/
facebook.com/NocturnalEmotionsWithHarMarSuperstar
alberthammondjr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment