30 January 2013

More Compuphonic: January 2013 mix



I was in my car earlier today listening to Compuphonic's mix from last Spring and thought 'it's a crying shame he has stopped making these monthly mixes' - then I came home to find this new mix just out! Further proof that I am in fact, clairvoyant. Although I thought that every time I listened to a Compuphonic mix, which was a LOT, so it was bound to happen one day. Some extremely sweet house tunes for your listening pleasure:


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
Karmon - Take My Hand Feat. Terry Shand (Dub Mix)
Betoko - Before I Lose Control (Original Mix)
Hot Since 82 - Knee Deep in Louise
Hnqo - As I See Feat. Bip (Original Mix)
Jona - Full Pool
Digitalism - Zdarlight (Chopstick and johnjon remix)
A Blind Date - Carajillo (Matthias Vogt Remix)
Fancys - People (Alex Niggemann Stardust Remix)
Erik Christiansen - Cosmic Girl (Fabo Arp Mix)
Cari Golden & Mobius Strum - Vertigo
Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Schwindelig (Wanderlust Rhodes Remix)

If you haven't heard any of his other mixes, get on it, click here to take your pick or check out his soundcloud page.

No comments:

Post a Comment