17 October 2012

New Aeroplane mix - October 2012. Grr.


It enrages me slightly that this mix is so fucking good. He played here recently and I thought it was a very uninspired and frustratingly lame set. It never kicked off despite a totally up for it crowd, due to every song sounding the same. Not to mention he looked like the unhappiest DJ in the world, sipping on his champagne (literally) and sighing (literally) his way through his set. Boo. He was obviously saving his energy and/or enthusiasm for his new Aeropop project. His upcoming (amazing) single 'In Her Eyes' on the new label is in this mix, along with a load of other whopper tunes, including a Claude von Stroke remix of 'Infinity', a tune I posted about previously here. Ah, I can't stay mad. This mix is really good.

My complaining about a DJ reminds me I just started on twitter and my new favourite thing is @Djs Complaining. (Pictured above.)


If you can't see the above box, click here.

Tracklist:
1. Mayer Hawthorne - No Strings ( RAC Remix )
2. Mock & Toof - My Head
3. Monitor 66 - Triscuits
4. Lloydski - Go To Sleep ( La Royale's Do Not Sleep Version )
5. Electic Sound - Pareos ( Future Feelings Remix )
6. Dan Croll - From Nowhere ( Ben Gomori's "Staring You In The Eye " Remix )
7. Aeroplane feat. Jamie Principle - In Her Eyes ( Tiger & Woods Remix )
8. Ultracity - Delta
9. MANIK & Jeremy Glenn - Parasol
10. Andre VII - Discoteca Clandestina ( Bufi Remix )
11. Alterworks - You Are Given
12. Michoacan - Disco Sucks So Good ( Dubka Remix )
13. Infinity Ink - Infinity ( Claude Vonstroke Remix )
14. Bat For Lashes - All Your Gold ( Hercules & Love Affair Remix )

soundcloud.com/aeroplane
facebook.com/aeropoprec


No comments:

Post a Comment