21 August 2012

My Name Is Tiga - Latest 6 music show

"It's been a while since my last show. So much has happened in the world.
I don't remember what, but there's been a lot of changes." - Tiga
Tiga's latest 6 mix if you didn't catch it on listen again. A load of whopper, mostly banging* tunes, including Tiga's new track 'The Picture' (out this week on Crosstown Rebels, his take on 'When Doves Cry') and tunes from Matthew Dear, Conrad Black and his old pal ZZT. But who am I kidding, I listen to these shows mostly because Tiga is so dreamy and hilarious and deadpan and his voice somehow calms and reassures me. This time he gets political with some propaganda as he runs for DJ of the Year 2012: 


If you can't see the above box, click here.

If you haven't listened to any of his previous podcasts you can listen to the back episodes on itunes, get in: http://mynameistiga.com/

*First half banging, second half much less so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment