26 April 2012

More Compuphonic

The mix is not this moody.

My friend Martina told me about this guy, thereby increasing my general buzz at least tenfold. This mix is so far up my street it's actually hiding in my attic. He has one of his own tracks on this mix too and has an E.P. coming out next month. Sweet! 


Tracklist :
Recloose - Landed (Compuphonic Edit)
John Gazoo - Midnight Runner (John Gazoo's second Version)
Azuni - Raw Chords
Compuphonic - My house my school (Soon on Moodmusic Rec.)
John Talabot- So Will Be Now feat. Pional
Genius Of Time - Houston We Have A Problem
Tensnake - Around The House (Dj T's 2011 Edit)
John Tejada - The End Of It All
Kellerkind - Backflash
Kolsh - Opa (Compuphonic Edit)
Matthew Dekay & Lee Burridge - Fur Die Liebe
Pachanga Boys - Time
Warpaint - Undertow - (Night Plane Remix - Compuphonic Rework)
Metro Area - Caught Up

SWOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment